OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Foto Porno videos on its platform later this year in a major Porn Sex U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move Video Porno had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Porn Video although non-sexual nudity Foto Porno would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Video Porno the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks Foto Porno who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Foto Porno JPMorgan Chase and Foto Telanjang Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Bokep but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Bokep community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when Foto Telanjang in-person adult Porn Video venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Foto Porno musicians and Porn Sex comedians also use it for Video Bokep non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Foto Porno while the Foto Telanjang remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Bokep covering Bokep ‘referral payments, Video Bokep payment processing, Video Porno hosting, Indo Bokep support, Foto Telanjang and Video Bokep all other services’. 

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

University student Camilla Elle, Bokep 21, Porn Sex from Florida, Indo Bokep is among those using OnlyFans and Porn Sex claims to make Porn Video £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Foto Porno 45, Indo Bokep is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, Porn Video although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Video Porno temporary.

It said: Foto Telanjang ‘Thank you to everyone for Indo Bokep making your voices heard.

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Bokep community and Indo Bokep have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

<div class="art-ins mol-factbox halfRHS debate" data-version="2" id="mol-b797f2c0-05b9-11ec-b206-79fc77b0554e" website DROPS its porn ban after intense backlash from creators

If you beloved this article and you would like to collect more info about Porn Sex i implore you to Video Bokep visit our own webpage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by WordPress | Theme Designed by: axis Bank bca Bank bni Bank bri Bank btn Bank cimbniaga Bank citibank Bank danamon Bank Indonesia Bank mandiri Bank ocbc bank Panin Bank syaria hmandiri dana google gopay indihome kaskus kominfo linkaja.id maybank ovo telkom telkomsel WA